Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nursery

I feel like I am so behind. We will at least have furniture though. I finally decided to go with the stuff that costs less from JC Penney. If I'm not happy I can replace it I guess. At least I won't care if it is chewed on or marked on. I got the crib, long dresser, chest and bookcase. Not sure if I need all that, but I think it can be returned.

Here is a link to what I decided to get. I hope I like it!

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?ItemTyp=G&itemID=15cd878&GrpTyp=PRD&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=hartford&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&s4PageSize=15&CmCatId=searchresults&Search1Prod=True

3 comments:

  1. very cute!! I think you will be happy with it for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very similar to what we got for Caroline. It's also from JCP and we have been very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got something similar. We bought ours from Babies R Us and used it for all three kids - teeth marks from Evie and all. The only think I don't like about it is trying to get a mobile to stay up. On ours, it is difficult to get the mobile attached with that funky looking arm thing. Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete