Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mmmm Orange

I loved the orange drink, too. It is kind of like a REALLY sweet orange drink from McDonald's. Of course I was super thirsty and it was cold. Unfortunately, on the day I had to sit in the office for an hour there were only 3 out of the 8 compressors working in the AC. It was even hotter than normal being hopped up on all that sugar I think. After I left I stopped to get some more orange food... Cheetos. I needed some salty carbs to balance out my day. The no carb lunch was gross and I could wait to get some starch in me!
The rest of the appointment was fine. He said my weight gain and blood pressure were all A OK. I've graduated to appointments every three weeks. That means that his arrival is getting really close and I am so not ready. We have not started the nursery or ordered furniture. I probably should have started looking for that as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I'm the worst about committing to semi-permanent purchases (furniture, cars, etc.). My goal is to get it this week. Someone needs to hold me to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment