Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Names

Picking a name for this bambino is probably the hardest thing I have ever done! The poor kid is stuck with the name forever if it is no good. I thought I was going to be the one that was difficult, but it turns out Justin was 100x worse. We started looking through a baby name book before we knew the sex and started with girls. We didn't make it to boys until we already knew that he was a he. My friends were kind enough to listen to my woes about deciding on a name and providing feedback, but not too much feedback. I felt better after hearing mostly positive reactions to the name that we finally chose....

EVAN JEREMY RAY

The Evan part came from the very short list of names that Justin would agree to (about 5). The Jeremy part is after Justin's brother, Jeremy. Most of you know that he passed away almost two years ago. This baby boy is even due on his birthday. What a special gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment