Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sing, Sing a Song

I think I mentioned a couple of songs last time, but forgot to mention how much Evan loves to listen to and sing songs these days.  He is so sweet when he asks me to sing to him and even sweeter when he sings along.  His favorites are...
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Jesus Loves Me <3
The B-I-B-L-E
If You're Happy and You Know It
We tried to get a little on video the other night, but I haven't even played it back to see if you could hear him.  It takes both of us because when  try to take a video myself he wants to watch at the same time.

This weeks has been a little difficult with discipline.  Why isn't that easier?  I know there are more books to read regarding the subject, but I'm just trying to get by right now!  He was sitting in time out yesterday crying and yelling, "Ewan's crwying".  So sad!  The hug after was much needed, for both of us. 

I had Bible Study tonight and it felt good to get together with some fabulous ladies to learn and share.  History is awesome and we got a lot of background in the last two weeks.  We are studying James, the Beth Moore study.  It is great so far!  Can you imaging growing up as the (half-)brother of Jesus Christ?  Wow!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor tiny e!!

    Bible study sounds great...I wish I was in one!

    ReplyDelete