Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Organized

I'm trying to get everything organized in the very short time before I go back to work. It is so sad that my summer is coming to an end and I won't be able to spend as much time with the little man. Even if a lot of it is in the playpen/bouncer/crib so that I can get some things done around here. At least I can drop what I'm doing and get some love from him whenever I want. So far, I have taken all of Evan's too small clothes and gotten them together. I just need to get some plastic tubs to get them up in the attic. I also got some things together that we just don't use anymore. I need to work on my kitchen, too. I have some things that I didn't have room for in the old house and haven't found a place for here. The point is, I need to get a move on. I'm going back to work on August 4th, which happens to be our 3rd anniversary. Happy anniversary to me! Hopefully, once I get back in the swing of things at work I won't be so upset about having to be there. It will be nice to see my friends again.

Evan is doing great! He started pulling up and walking around the coffee table shortly after he mastered crawling. In the past week or so he has cut another two teeth. Now he has two bottom and two top chompers. He likes all of his baby food, even meat. He is a lot better about eating the little finger foods, too. Still gags, but not quite as much as a few weeks ago. I used to get scared and stop trying after one star or yogurt melt. I'm still working on babyproofing although I did get the plugs covered at least. I need to finish that before I go back to work, too. Justin's cousin, Samantha, is going to be watching Evan now. We are excited that he will be able to sleep in and it will make it easier on Justin and I getting out of the house. I barely got out of the house on time even when Justin was the one driving Evan to Grammy's in the morning. We were late to church on Sunday because I was getting both of us ready by myself. I know that my tardiness is not surprising anyone.

Evan and I are still planning to go to the lake and Dallas. We might even make a stop at the beach for a day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment