Sunday, November 22, 2009

Waiting game

My due date is fast approaching and I'm finally ready for Evan's arrival. Not that I haven't been looking froward to it all along. I've just really enjoyed my pregnancy. It has been relatively easy so far. Now I'm starting to get uncomfortable. My feet and ankles have really started swelling, so I'm trying to stay full of water. That makes things a little more difficult too because of the frequent trips to the bathroom. For now it looks like I might be induced, probably on Dec. 3. We'll see what the Dr. says on Wednesday at my appointment. As of the last one though I have not had any more progress since the beginning of the month (1 cm, 50% effaced). I'll have an ultrasound when I go in this week. Justin is so excited that we will get a sneak peek at the little guy. Either way the good news is that it will be less than two weeks before we meet him!

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Al! And you never know...remember I had ZERO progress at my 39 week appointment and then he came right on time! But if it does end up induction too, it's not so bad either and Evan will be good and baked and ready to meet his mommy & daddy! This Auntie cannot wait to meet him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to finally get to meet this boy!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to hear some news! I'm staying close to my e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. evan is adorable and i loved meeting him! way to go momma!!!

    ReplyDelete