Saturday, October 10, 2009

Evan's Room

We finally got some of the furniture put together. Justin got the crib and book shelf put together last week. Now Debbie is painting the trim, so we can get the room put together. It should be finished today... at least the furniture part. Now for the decorating! I need to stop by Michael's today to get some letters so I can put his name on the wall.

I think we are taking a trip to Babies R Us today, too. We need to take back some duplicate items and spend a gift card and cash.

We also need to take our chair and ottoman to have it re-upholstered. It will be a busy day. As soon as I get out of this all day workshop.

3 comments:

  1. Come over and let's paint!! And I need to find that darn M! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the room all complete!

    ReplyDelete
  3. samantha still needs letters in her room! ;-)

    ReplyDelete